Honey lemon cheese jar
This is a realistic appearance
Honeycomb shape, spill honey,
Careful matching cake with layers of surprise,
The warm yellow of warm winter.
A layer of rich salty cheese cake embryo,
A layer of Q bomb refreshing lemon jelly,
Coupled with fresh and dense honey lemon mousse,
Put in the jar and carry it at any time,
In every afternoon in the sun,
Take it out and dig a spoon,
The thickness of the cheese is light with honey lemon,
Leave sweet and refreshing before lip and teeth,
And you, as if you are also the beekeeper chasing spring,
In the warm sun, look forward to the next flower period.
Honey lemon cheese cake formula
Blue linen cheese cake embryo
Plant oil 140g / cake oil 15g
Water 50g / egg 600g
Baked Music Light Cheese Cake Pre -mixing powder (blue pattern)
Honey lemon mousse
Cream 350g / milk 200g
Geilin powder 12g / honey 60g
Egg yolk 45g / yellow lemon 1
Water 180g / white sugar 30g
Lemon juice 20g / Geely Ding powder 20g
Cake embryo method:
1. Preparation of ingredients. Add the baked cheese cake pre -mixing powder (blue pattern) to the baked cheese cake. The density of passing is 0.43.
2. Add water, oil and batter mix well.
3. Make the batter into the baking sheet. The scraper is roughly flattened and heated.
4. The baked cake embryo reverses and cools.
5. Cooling cake embryos are cut off with the diameter of the container.
Honey lemon mousse method:
1. Preparation of ingredients. Add milk and egg yolk to the plate and heat it in water until a thick state.
2. Add Geely Ding powder to the egg yolk paste and mix the honey until melted.
3. Add yellow lemon peel and lime skin to the cream, and pass to 6-7 %.
4. Mix the egg yolk paste and cream evenly.
Lemon jelly method:
1. Preparation of ingredients. Stir all the ingredients and melt the water evenly.
2. Cool the heated jelly solution to 37 degrees.
1. The cut cake embryo is put into the container, and it needs to be close to the bottom.
2. Squeeze the honey lemon mousse to the container about 7 points, and put it in the refrigerated solidification.
3. The cooling jelly solution is filled with the solidified honey lemon mousse.
4. Squeeze the honey lemon mousse to the lemon jelly until 9 minutes, cover a layer of sterilized and clean bubble film on the surface, and then refrigerate and solidify.
5. finished picture.
Honey lemon cheese jar